Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is considered as one of the most auspicious Rudraksha beads. It is ruled by Goddess Lakshmi, the deity worshiped for wealth and prosperity. Seven is considered one of the luckiest numbers in numerology. Seven Face Rudraksha bestows upon the wearer immense artistic talent, beauty, happiness and fame as it is influenced by Venus. Since the ruling planet of 7 Mukhi Rudraksha is Venus, all the malefic effects of this particular planet are removed from the wearer’s life.
Seven Mukhi Rudraksha is best suited for businessmen, servicemen, orators, and writers apart from the common man. Relating to the seven seas, 7 Mukhi Rudraksha transfers the calm of the passive sea waters to the wearer. It is especially beneficial for those suffering from financial constraints or unstable mental condition. Seven Face Rudraksha exhibits maximum benefit once it is worn after following proper rituals and doing prayers and is worn with a red thread.
7 Face Rudraksha Mala Benefits
1. Seven Mukhi Rudraksha helps in curing stomach and liver problems
2. 7 Mukhi Rudraksha treats the issue of acidity, chronic digestive issues and gastrointestinal problems.
3. Seven Face Rudraksha cures impotency, sexual problems and increases sperm count.
4. This Rudraksha bead confers upon the wearer the advantage of attention from opposite sex.
5. Seven Face Rudraksha helps treat paralysis.
6. Mukhi Rudraksha cures lung diseases.
7. Various pains and aches of muscles, bones and joints due to arthritis are cured by Seven Mukhi Rudraksha.
8. Seven Mukhi Rudraksha works wonders for leukaemia and cardiac problems.
How to wear 7 Mukhi Rudraksha Mala
1. The best day to wear it is either Saturday or Monday morning during Brahma Muhurat.
2. Sit facing east or north direction. Keep the seven Mukhi on a plate and apply sandal paste over the bead.
3. Chant the Bheej Mantra ‘Om Hoom Namah’ 108 times to energize the rudraksha and wear it after touching the feet of Lord Shiva’s idol or picture.