One Face Rudraksha
One Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the rarest Rudraksha found in nature. Considered most auspicious, it is said to have been blessed by Lord Shiva himself. Found naturally in two shapes, round and half moon, 1 Face Rudraksha is sourced mostly from Sri Lanka and south India and as the name suggests, has one face. The wearer of this Rudraksha receives blessings of Goddess Lakshmi. It washes all kinds of sins and bad past karma. One Mukhi Rudraksha represents a link between consciousness and super consciousness or symbolically a connection between Earth and Heaven. It, thus, proves beneficial for anyone desiring moksha, wealth, health and success. The wearer is freed from the incessant cycle of birth and death. Single Mukhi Rudraksha confers upon the wearer spiritual enlightenment and material pleasures equally without making him attached to them.
One Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
1. One Mukhi Rudraksha improves the wearer’s concentration and increases mental peace.
2. This Rudraksha cures heart diseases, digestive disorders, and respiratory problems.
3. Vision, ear issues and skin diseases also get cured.
4. One Face Rudraksha works wonders for people who are suffering from addiction from any kind.
5. Since this Rudraksha influences the hypothalamus, pituitary and pineal glands, it improves their functioning also.
6. One Mukhi Rudraksha is favourable for patients suffering from neurotic disorders.
7. 1 Mukhi Rudraksha is very beneficial for doctors.
8. One Mukhi Rudraksha is helpful towards the treatment of urinary stones and migraines.
9. People who are suffering from confidence issues will benefit from One Face Rudraksha as it improves leadership qualities to deal with stressful situations.
How to wear One Mukhi Rudraksha
- You can cap the one mukhi rudraksha with gold or silver and wear it around the neck. Alternatively you can also keep it puja altar.
- The mantras to be chanted while wearing this rudraksha are ‘Om Namah Shivaya’ and ‘Om Hreem Namah’
- When wearing for the first time, wear it one Monday.
- Clean the rudraksha with mustard oil. Place the rudraksha bead in the left hand. Count the mantra chanting with your right hand. Wear the rudraksha after 108 chanting
One Face Rudraksha , 1 Face Rudraksha , One Mukhi Rudraksha , 1 Mukhi Rudraksha , Single Face Rudraksha , Ek Mukhi Rudraksha , Eka Mukhi Rudraksha