13 Face Rudraksha
Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is truly a very powerful bead. It is ruled by Lord Kamadev who is the God of attraction and love. The wearer of Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed with charisma and magnetism. He attains an attractive personality that makes him very popular. 13 Mukhi Rudraksha is also blessed by Venus and the moon. The wearer of this auspicious Rudraksha bead receives immense love and also emotional control and intelligence. The wearer of Thirteen Face Rudraksha receives 13 ratna by the blessings of Lord Shiva. Power, wealth, love, health and healthy progeny await those who adorn Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha. Politicians, film aspirants, marketing professionals, artists, actors, leaders, public speaking officials and all those who require superb oratorical skills benefit extremely from Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha. This bead should be worn after doing proper prayers and following correct rituals.
13 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
1. Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha benefits those who suffer from psychiatric illnesses.
2. Those who suffer from skeletal or muscle disorders and arthritis patients alleviate their suffering after wearing 13 Mukhi Rudraksha.
3. Thirteen Face Rudraksha treats urinary and thyroid problems.
4. 13 Mukhi Rudraksha is also helpful in the treatment of eye, nose and throat problems.
5. Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha enhances sexual performance and increases virility. It is beneficial for couples who are having problems in conceiving a baby.
6. Thirteen Face Rudraksha cures lower back pain and pelvic discomfort.
7. Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha increases the kundalini shakti and helps in attaining the eight siddhis.
8. Thirteen Mukhi Rudraksha pacifies the malefic effects of Venus and the Moon.
How to wear 13 Mukhi Rudraksha
The best day to wear this rudraksha is Monday or Sunday.
You can cap it with silver or gold or panch dhatu and string it in red thread.
This is suitable for placing in puja as well as to wear in the neck.
Dip it overnight in water and wash it in fresh milk. In the morning, decorate it with sandal paste and place near puja altar.
Chant the Bheej mantra ‘Om Kshayem Staum Namah’ 108 times to energize it before wearing.