9 Face Rudraksha
Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is one of the most powerful beads of Rudraksha. It is ruled by Goddess Durga and is said to contain the power of all the nine incarnations she took on Earth. Since it has the blessings of Goddess Shakti, no obstacle can stand in the way of the wearer. Nine Mukhi Rudraksha removes the Kaal Sarp Yog effect from the wearer’s life. This means that if there is a snake bite, the wearer will be protected from it. Nine Face Rudraksha confers upon the person wearing this potent bead all kinds of material comforts and spiritual gains. 9 Mukhi Rudraksha works best on women as it functions as a protective armour. Since the ruling planet of Nine Mukhi Rudraksha is Rahu, all the malefic effects of this particular planet are removed from the wearer’s life. It should be worn after following proper rituals and doing prayers.
9 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
1. Nine Mukhi Rudraksha helps in efficient functioning of the brain and the nervous system.
2. 9 Mukhi Rudraksha cures neurotic disorders.
3. Nine Mukhi Rudraksha blesses the wearer with name, fame, confidence and all other material luxuries.
4. This Rudraksha bead removes all kinds of fears, phobias, hallucinations, and worries from the mind of the person wearing it.
5. Nine Face Rudraksha makes the person confident, charming, fearless and dynamic.
6. Nine Mukhi Rudraksha makes the person extremely lucky in all areas of life.
7. The wearer is protected from snake bites because of Nine Mukhi Rudraksha.
8. Nine Mukhi Rudraksha provides stability and peace.
How to wear 9 Mukhi Rudraksha
The nine mukhi rudraksha can be worn in the neck or in the left hand wrist.
Cap this with silver, gold or panch dhatu metal and strong it in red thread.
The most auspicious time to wear this rudraksha is during Navratri celebrations.
Wear it for the first time on Friday or Monday.
Chant the Bheej mantra ‘Om Hreem Hum Namah’ 108 times to energize it during Brahma Muhurat before wearing.