Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is considered to be the most precious of all the Rudraksha beads. Blessed by Lord Hanuman himself, 14 Mukhi Rudraksha also goes by the name of Dev Mani. Showering on the wearer qualities of courage, perseverance, bravery, strength, and courage, Fourteen Faces Rudraksha has the potential to provide all kinds of material luxuries and spiritual enlightenment. Fourteen Face Rudraksha is ruled both by Mars and by Saturn. This increases its realm of influence and suits most people in their endeavors towards material bliss. It has proved to be a wonder bead specifically for people who are undergoing Shani Sade Sati. 14 Face Rudraksha is recommended for businessmen, politicians, managers, public administration officers and leaders in other fields. Fourteen Face Rudraksha is like a superpower against ghosts, evil spirits and negative influences. 14 Mukhi Rudraksha should be worn after conducting proper prayers and following correct rituals for maximum effect.
14 Mukhi Rudraksha Benefits
1. Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha is extremely beneficial for people who have mangal dosha in their kundali.
2. 14 Mukhi Rudraksha cures all diseases of the skeletal system like those related to bones and muscles.
3. Fourteen Face Rudraksha benefits arthritis patients.
4. Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha helps in the treatment of piles.
5. 14 Mukhi Rudraksha helps out patients of obesity and cardiac problems.
6. Those who are facing problems in getting married, loss of name and honour, severe health issues benefit greatly from Fourteen Face Rudraksha.
7. Fourteen Mukhi Rudraksha has been instrumental in increasing the wearer’s self-confidence and success rate.
8. Fourteen Face Rudraksha relieves one of mental stress and emotional instability.
How to wear 14 Face Rudraksha
1. Cap it in silver, panch dhatu or gold and use a red thread to string it.
2. Wash it in Ganga Jal and Panchamrit before placing it in puja.
3. Apply sandal paste and decorate it with flowers.
4. Face the north east and chant the bheej mantra ‘Om Namah’ 108 times to energize it.
5. Touch it in the feet of Lord Shiva’s idol or picture before wearing it.
Fourteen Face Rudraksha Wearing Rules
1. You can wear a fourteen mukhi rudraksha along with any other rashi stone depending on your zodiac sign.
2. Abstain from indulging in sex, eating non-vegetarian foods, drinking alcohol, telling lies and immoral acts while wearing this rudraksha.
3. Visit Shiva temples at least once a weak and perform lord Shiva puja in home at least once a weak.
4. Chant the bheej mantra ‘Om Namah’ at least nine times both in the morning and evening.
14 Face Rudraksha