The dhoti, otherwise called panche, vesti, dhuti, mardani, chaadra, dhotar or panchey, is a kind of sarong that ostensibly takes after pants. It is a lower article of clothing framing some portion of the national or ethnic outfit for men in the Indian subcontinent.
* Care Instructions: Normal wash/Machine wash,Wash dark colours seperately.
* Material: 100% Cotton
* Length of Dhoti/Mundu: 4Mtrs
* Packaged Content: 1 Kerala Fancy Border Dhoti/Mundu
* Suitable for Ceremony,Festivals,Party and Traditional functions.
* Cream Colour Dhoti with attractive border makes traditional look.
* Care Instructions: hand wash
* Color: Dark Cheddar
* Material: Viscose
* Plain dhoti and angavastram set with Golden thread weave on border
* Wash care: Hand wash
* Care Instructions: Hand wash
* Occasion: Casual