* Care Instructions: First Wash Dryclean. Hand Wash with a mild detergent thereafter.
* Sojanya (Since 1958), Mens Stitched Dhoti with border, Orange
* Fabric: Cotton Silk
* Length: Full size (44 inches); Fit: Regular
* Wash Care: First Wash Dry-clean recommended. Hand Wash with a mild detergent thereafter
* By: Daulat Ram Om Prakash, Wholesellers in Chandni Chowk, Delhi (Since 1958)
The dhoti, otherwise called panche, vesti, dhuti, mardani, chaadra, dhotar or panchey, is a kind of sarong that ostensibly takes after pants. It is a lower article of clothing framing some portion of the national or ethnic outfit for men in the Indian subcontinent.